PJWeil Ltd. invest the utmost efforts to provide equal, respectable and accessible services. In accordance with the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law, 5758 from 1998 and the regulations enacted thereunder, a lot of effort and resources are invested, making the necessary accessibility adjustments, which will enable a person with a disability to independently and equally receive the services provided to the general public.
Building accessibility arrangements
Below are the accessibility arrangements at the reception center located in Kibbutz Barkai.
- There are accessible parking spaces (in parking lots within a few hundred meters of the office).
- Large elevators allow wheel chair access directly to the office.
- Service animals that assist a person with disabilities are allowed in the office.
Accessible customer service
Information on website accessibility
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and elderly people to browse with the same amount of efficiency as other browsers.
PJWeil Ltd. works to create equal opportunities on the internet space, for individuals with various disabilities, and for people using assistive technology for computer usage.
This site is in compliance with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
- Accessibility adjustments were done in accordance with the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (ISR 5568) for Web Content Accessibility at AA level, and the international WCAG2.0 standard.
- The trials were tested for the highest compatibility for Chrome browser.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies, and supports the standard operation patters using a keyboard, with the arrows, Enter and Esc-for exiting menus and windows.
- Adjusted for display in popular browsers, and for use on mobile phones.
- Documents or videos uploaded to the site before October 2017 may not be fully accessible. If you come across such a document or video, you can contact us and we will make sure to make the information accessible to you.
- Delivery of information in an accessible format – the company offers its customers the option of receiving information in accessible formats. The provision of information is free of charge and is intended for people with disabilities. For inquiries and information regarding accessibility, you can contact the accessibility coordinator of the company, the details of which appear later in the statement.
- For maximizing the browsing experience with a screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA program.
Contact ways for requests and suggestions for improving accessibility
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the company accessibility, as part of our commitment to enable an accessible service to the general public, including people with disabilities.
Should you encounter any problem or issue with accessibility, please let us know, and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution, and handle the problem as soon as possible.
Name: Lima Dassouky
Last updated on 23.04.2023